Sunday 17 February 2019

The Saxons are coming....!

So moving right along with the Saxons for "Dux Britaniarum" the main units are now complete.

 First up, the Gedredht, elite warriors. 2 units of 6.



The Geoguth, warriors, 3 units of 6.




Beware angry bald men!
All the figures are plastic ones from the box sets by Gripping Beasts. I have used their Dark Age Archers, Dark Age Warriors and Saxon Theng boxes to make up the army. The helemted Geoguth are from the Dark Age Warrior box with head swaps with some from the Saxon Thengs, who are included in the warrior units. There are also a couple of bare heads swapped from the Dark Age Archers.

I am very happy with how the shields turned out. I would love to take credit for them but they are infact transfers from Little Big Men Studios. Whits edges still show in a couple of places, which I will fix up, but overall I am very happy with the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment