Tuesday 11 August 2015

The Stash.

So I am thinking to myself that if I am going to start a blog about painting them I should really begin that blog with what I have to paint. So the idea is to get out all my as yet unfinished figures, put them on a table and view them. The result.....

Opps! The Table of Insanity!
Out of shear curiosity (and perhaps a touch of megalomania) I decided to determine the amount of figures sceintifically. Counting was out of the questions (I'm not that mad yet) so weighing was the next best thing.

81 kilograms!

Please bear in mind that 35kg of this is metal figures. Ok that means there are an awful lot of them (and even MORE of the plastic and resin figures that make up the rest) but still....

You're not buying this are you?

So what does this all break down too.

Plastic Tanks, figures and the odd plane all in 20mm scale.

15mm Ancients, metal.

More plastic 20mm WW2 figures and a whole Hordes Trollblood army (must finish, must finish).

Plastic kits. Boat, a few tress and one of my bits boxes.

Buildings, planes to be repaired or repurposed, metal Star Wars figures and another bits box.

25mm metals. WW1 and tons of Horse and Musket.

Bones figures. At least half of these belong to my wife but Bones 3 is on the way.

Plastic kits. LOTR Ent seems to be missing though.

Terrain, 15mm ancients and some very special figures.

Plastic kits, mostly planes.

Battle Tech and Spaceships.

Terrain, 28mm ECW, figures for Sedition Wars and various 28mm character figures.

Bi-planes, Artillery skull cracker birds and a LOT of Space Marines going through a complete revamp.
Do I have too many figures?

1 comment: