Friday 21 August 2015

First Round of Clearances.

Ok. So since the last mega post (mega-lamania post) what have I actually managed to finish?

Well....
Dornier 217 by Italeri, 1/72 scale.

A very old Matchbox 1/72 kit, Beoing P-12.

A Vac-form kit from High Planes Models, CAC Wirraway, 1/72
German late war armoured cars in 20mm.

Repaint of a SdKfz 234/1 form Military Vehicles magazine. The turrent is a sratch build.

SdKfz 234/2 from Hasegawa.

Same as above but modded to be a SdKfz 234/4.

20mm Panzer 38t's. The two on the left from Military Vehicles Magazine, the ones on the right from Plastic Soldier Company.

Plastic Soldier Copmany Marder III Ausf M from the same kit as the PSC Pz 38t's above.

Military Vehicles magazine Hummel repainted with PSC crew.

Pegasus ISU 152's in 1/72 scale.
Usually I'd drybrush and get an appearance like this.

With the second one I drybrushed with powered pastels for a rust effect.
 Both the Soviet assault guns were painted the same base colour. I'm not completely happy with the way the tracks turned out with the pastels but a slight change in my method and I think I'll get what I want. I am pleased with the overall effect.


I have some commission work to do, which will take priority for now, then I have some character figures to do, then the Trollbloods, some Space MArines and then Wymgear!

2 comments:

  1. Does the Commission work include the "I lost a bet with my family" figures?

    ReplyDelete