Monday 31 August 2015

Clearing the Desk.

Thought I get some of the many projects I have started out of the way before starting anything new.

WW1 planes

Biggles of 266 Sqn, Academy Sopwith Camel.

Sopwith Triplane By Revell.

S.E.5a from a kit so old it was one of the first I ever built myself.

Skull Cracker birds from Freebooter Miniatures.

Look good don't they.

Japanese Armoured Regiment Command.

The gun had been broken off the turret and lost so I converted this one to a Command tank mounting a small cannon (37mm) in the hull.

Te-He tankette. These were all second hand so I don't know who the manufacturer is.

Demagorgon from Devils and Demons Kickstarter.

Go for the eyes Boo.

I just love this base.

1 comment:

  1. The Skullcracker Birds are from Antimatter Games, not Freebooter.

    ReplyDelete