Sunday 9 September 2018

At Last!

I have finally got around to finishing some figures. Once again however the Space Marine repainting project has taken a back seat. I got invited into a AWI wargame campagin down in Wollongong and so I have been painting figures for that, when I can find both the time and motivation.

Here they are.

American Militia riflemen from the Perry's plastic "Continental Infantry" box set. The rest of the box will be painted as line Militia.




Continental Line Infantry. Actually these guys are a bit anochronistic as they are Old Glory's "Mad Anthony Waynes Legion". So they are US Line Infantry but from the early 1790's as opposed to the 1770's -1780's. Still they don't look too out of place and as I had them (and a lot of others, enough for 8 infantry units and a cavalry unit) just sitting around from a job lot I bought when a games company here in Australia folded, might as well us them. As metal figures these guys are considerably "chunkier" than the Perry's but they should be ok together.

No comments:

Post a Comment