Saturday 17 March 2018

March Maddness.

So Feburary saw nothing painted to completion. In fact very little painting at all got done. As always I am trying to clear my desk which means the latest stuff to pile up on it gets done first.

Cromwells.
Plastic Soldier Company's new 1/72 Cromwell tanks to expand my range of British equipment. Also did some experimenting in trying to recreate camoflague netting with one having the little hessian strips on it as well. Not entirely happy with how it worked out but I will keep at it.




Komitern Artillery Tractor.
Soviet WW2 heavy artillery tractor. By Trumpeter I think. Nice simple kit to which I might add some of the decals. Now just need some heavy Soviet guns. 

 Airfix Airfield Vehicle set.
Bedford MWD and Austin "Tilly" but is army colours.


Steyr 1500A.
From AMC Models. Nice kit but you had to make the strust for the canvas cover yourself. Annoying.
 

SIG 150.
Heavy gun for my German Infantry support companies. By S models. There were 2 in the box but I am keeping the other for another project (eventually).
 

 122mm Russian gun.
By Zevzda. Just to bring up my numbers.



No comments:

Post a Comment