Wednesday 4 July 2018

Speeding along, somewhat.

So this time we have a repaint of a repaint. At the start of thei project I painted my jet bike squad but then painted the Terminators but in a slightly different colour scheme. So no I have gone back and repainted the riders though not the bikes.

The squad.
One of the squad.
The Sarge.


As for new figures the bike squad is entirely new. Oh and all the bases for both squads are new.

The squad.
 

Chaplin candidate.
Libarian candidate.
The shoulder markings are my own waterslaide decal transfers that I have been experimenting with making.
 
The Sarge.

Close up of the Librarian candidates left shoulder pad.
Finally for this post a Space Marine Captain. This is a GW figure but it was a freebie Sigmar figure that came with a White Dwarf magazine. The guns are old Space Marine bolters, the head, left shoulder symbol and sword are after market extras.


No comments:

Post a Comment